Please submit your resume with
1. your availability in terms of shifts of the day and days of the week,
2. part-time / full-time position desired, and
3. expected rate of pay
We are looking for someone who loves to cook and wants to make a HUGE difference in the lives of people. You will be responsible for assuring a pleasurable dining experience for the residents of our community, from complete meal preparation for 55+ seniors, to plating, dish-washing, sanitation of all food service areas, record keeping, tracking and ordering food/supplies, receiving and rotating inventory of products, and regulatory compliance.
- be friendly and enjoy serving the elderly
- be able to work in a team, be able to take and follow directions
- be able to follow planned menus and standard recipes
- have experience preparing home-cooked meals from scratch
- be efficient and organized to assure a timely and pleasurable meal service for our residents
- prepare food in accordance with quality standards, sanitary regulations, & established policies/procedures
- be familiar with usage of raw quantities to estimate and prepare required portions accurately
- be familiar with modified diets
- pass pre-employment screening, including drug testing and fingerprinting.
Please submit your resume, your availability (shifts and days of the week), desired part-time/full-time/any position, and expected rate of pay.