Post date: September 20, 2021
Location: Wixom, Michigan
Job Status: Full-Time
Equator Global, a wholesale food and beverage service company, with its presence in both e-commerce and foodservice segments seeks an Office and Customer Support / Logistics Spet. We offer a team-oriented work environment, growth potential, and excellent benefits.
The new role will support a range of organizational needs, with an initial focus on the following:
• Order-processing - accept customer orders; generate manufacturing and freight orders to match; track and confirm product delivery; create invoices
• Accounts Payable - receive and enter bills upon checking for discrepancies
• Accounts Receivable - track customer invoices; follow up on overdue payments
• Inventory Management - obtain accurate counts of stock at our five warehouses across the continent; match against our internal counts; reconcile damages and missing stock; participate in order planning and replenishment exercises
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent mathematical skills at the level of high school algebra
• Customer-focused approach to answering questions and solving problems
• Strong computer and internet skills with a willingness to learn new software
• Exposure to Quick Books and Net Suite ERP system will be a plus
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, while closely tracking and managing various activities, timelines, and deliverables
• An attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
• Willingness to respond to a sometimes-irregular work schedule, due to the nature of our work and the time zones and needs of our customers
A college degree is not required but may be an asset.
Please email your resume and cover letter to responding to this AD. Please do not email staff or inquire about opportunities by phone. Applications sent via other means or platforms will not be evaluated.
Equator Global is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to diversity. All candidates are encouraged to apply