This is a delicious and healthy no carb dish. Cauliflower rice is used instead of traditional rice.
Oil: 3 tbsp
Cauliflower Rice – 3 cups (this is available in the frozen vegetable section)
Frozen mixed vegetables – 1 cup
Onion: 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Tomato: 1medium size, finely chopped (optional)
Green chilies – 2 slit
Curry leaves: few
Cilantro: 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Ginger garlic paste: 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala: 1/4 tsp
Cumin one small piece
Fennel seeds ¼ tsp
Turmeric: 1/4 tsp
Salt: as required
Thaw Cauliflower rice by leaving it out for an hour
Cook the mixed vegetables and set aside
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, add cumin, cloves and fennel seeds.
- Once that splutters add green chilies, onions, curry leaves and cook until onions are soft. Add ginger garlic paste, mix well and sauté for further 2 minutes till raw smell is gone from ginger garlic paste.
- Now add salt and tomatoes, cook until soft and tomato forms a thick paste, stir in medium heat till all water is evaporated, then add garam masala and turmeric, stir together.
- At this point, add cooked mixed vegetables sauté and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add Cauliflower rice and toss everything together, cook for another 5 minutes in medium high heat.
- Garnish with cilantro.