This is a healthy dosa with high protein and less carbs. No fermentation needed.
- Split moog dhal (skinned) – 2 cups
- Wheat rava – 1 cup
- Red chilis – 4
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Aafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Oil for making dosa
- Wash and soak moog dhal for 2 hours
- Soak wheat rava for 2 hours
- Soak red chilis with moog dhal or rava, this will make it easy to grind
- Grind moog dhal, wheat rava and chilis to a fine paste in a blender.
- Add cumin, asafetida and curry leaves to the mixture.
- Add salt to taste
This does not need fermentation.
Make dosa’s in the dosa pan, serve hot with any cutney or sambar.