This is a healthy steamed snack rich in protein and no oil.
- 150 grams chicken minced
- One medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Two Spring onions finely chopped
- Some Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Pepper powder quarter teaspoon
- Fish sauce - One teaspoon
- Soya sauce - One teaspoon
- Sesame oil - One teaspoon
- Corn flour - One teaspoon
- Salt as required
- One cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix all the ingredients for filling and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for skin and make a dough that is easy to roll out into discs. Keep aside for 30 minutes to rest and then roll into 4 inch discs.
Put chicken mixture and bind together into bags like the pic above, like a modak.. Line the steamer with parchment paper or grease and steam for about 20 minutes.