This is a healthy version of Gobi 65 that can be baked in the oven or air fryer.
- Oil: 5 tbsp
- Cauliflower florets: 4 cups
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Kashmiri chili powder: 1 tsp (modify per spice level needed)
- Garam masala: ½ tsp
- Turmeric: ½ tsp
- Corn flour: 3 tbsp
- Lemon – ½
- Salt as needed
- Some cilantro to garnish.
Getting Cauliflower ready
Cut cauliflower to small florets.
Bring 8 cups of water to a boil, add some salt and cook the cauliflower until it is ½ cooked. Drain and set aside and let it cool in a mixing bowl.
- To the prepared cauliflower add oil, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala, turmeric and salt, toss well.
- Then sprinkle corn flour over it and toss gently till it is mixed well.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it and toss.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, spread the cauliflower on the cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Toss the cauliflower in the tray.
- Then increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees. Bake for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- This can be baked in the air fryer as well.
- To that add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric and salt. Cook this till all the ingredients are mixed well and raw smell is gone.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes with no lid, garnish with cilantro.